2nd & 3rd Shift Production Worker
Harland Clarke is now hiring 2nd & 3rd Shift Production Workers.
The pay for this position is $15/hr plus a shift differential of $1.25/hr, and a potential performance salary increase after 90 days.
In addition to the bright, fresh, temperature-controlled workspace we offer, we also allow you the opportunity to develop your skills in a great team-based work environment.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid time off after 45 days
• Company-wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums
• $750 Employee Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement Plan, which covers up to $5,250
• Work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success
Harland Clarke is a Leader within its industry with over 130 years of innovation and success. Our company’s foundation is based on: Core Values of Trust & Integrity, Employee Engagement, Customer Focus and Respect; Performance Excellence; Diversity and Corporate Citizenship.
We’d love for you to join our team! Apply online today for immediate consideration.
Only those who complete the online application will be considered for this position.
Build your career. Live your passion. Create our future.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• PC experience
• Experience with Windows-based programs
• Create host jobs, process job tickets, sort work by equipment, and prioritize job tickets for maximum efficiency.
• Release jobs from the manufacturing system to the machine.
• Gather and load stock necessary for the completion of jobs.
• Produce documents using equipment/machine and perform quality inspection of all work processed.
• Be responsible for all system reports and quality inspection forms deemed pertinent to the operation.
• Perform minor maintenance functions.
• Average to above average mechanical reasoning abilities
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• 2nd shift: Monday–Friday, 2:30 pm–11 pm
• 3rd shift: Sunday–Thursday, 10:30 pm–7 am
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation programs and critical communications. In addition, Harland Clarke provides promotional products, call centers, and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) solutions.
Harland Clarke is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws.